A Brazilian child gospel phenomenon, 12 years old, Jotta A. This kid is awesome we are absolutly Speechless, watch the video to find out why….

59 Responses

• mandy

wow what talent if this kid is as passionate for singing has for Christ wow how God can and will use him NOW

• Sylvain

This shows how much
      god is awsome, great, love. I’m praying for brother Jotta so God by his grace in Jesus Christ keep him in his love and protects brother Jotta.
      All is Grace, Love n Peace of GOd in Jesus Chris name.
      Sylvain K.

• vongai

aaaahhhh this kids makes me want to cry…he brings the heavens down on earth. too beautiful.

1. Tai

Oh my goodness!! My friend facebooked me this video this morning and now I’ve just been searching the web to find out more about this little dude. I was beyond amazed! I wanna see more! Hope he’s successful in whatever he chooses to do but it seems God has double blessed him with music!! And he carries himself so well!!!! He’s like a grown little person! Lol wellers, beautiful music is what it is n what it comes down to….absolutely beautiful!

2. Mrs. K

I’m certainly a fan for Jotta’s singing. I cant wait for him to bless us with gospel songs of his own. If Michael W. Smith saw this… he’d be amazed.

3. E H

Oh my god; he is just Amazing ! I’m certainly and for sure one of his big “fans” And apparently,he is really kind :D God bless him ! Love

4. Bethsy

I love this kid!!!!
    I heard him sing Agnus Dei and that was it! I’m so Happy he’s Christian

5. christine

thru Jotta i understand what praise n worship should be all about, God bless this Kid so he can touch more pple thru his music

• emgardt

I love Jotta A.so much. this boy’s act of worship has restored me and I can’t get enough listening to him and worship the Lord everyday with Jotta. May our good Lord bless him more.

6. Dena

flawless performance is a inspiration to all kids even in the church God raises a young psalmist David of his own..instead of gaming and tv to really sing for God giving his all to God I wish i were a part of his church…must be really inspiring and good!!!

7. Linda

I have never heard such a moving performance as this. God has certainly anointed and apointed you to be a voice for His glory. Keep singing for Him and you will have great eternal success!!

8. thejaimefilho

Yeah, I’m brazilian, 18, and was a little “unbelieving” about the boy. I was thinkin’ “okay, the people just get that way ’cause the music”. Then I saw the video. just now.:
    OH – MY – LORD! the boy moves the supernatural! Lord bless this little dude! :D

9. thiago

Ele é muito bom é um fenômeno o novo Michael Jackson do Planeta, O MUNDO EDTÁ RECONHECENDO QUE NO BRASIL TEM BONS MÚSICOS E VERDADEIROS ADORADORES GLÓRIAS AO DEUS TODO PODEROSO.

10. liz

Amazing how God works and this time is thru a very talented kid, so keep it coming Jotta and God bless.

11. bukky

i love hi m, he has blessed a lot of lifes may God use you more and more
    Bukky Nigeria.

12. Mary

May God bless this young man. I praised God myself while listening to him. He moves you in such a way that all you want to do is praise God. Thank God for him. God will use him for His goodness. God bless you Jotta!!!

• emgardt

I totally agree with Mary. when you listen to Jotta you are really moved to a level whereby you are left with no option rather than worshiping and uplifting the name of God.

13. Elisabeth

Alleluia, Alleluia. May God bless and keep you to be His voice. I am amazed by your maturity on stage and hope the world will not spoil you. May God and His Spirit be your guide.

14. maggie

Wow…so cute Jotta..i’m so blessed and touched with his voice. He’s so talented and anointed one. Pray that he will glorified God with his voice.God be you Jotta, now and forever. Glory to our God. Amen……

15. Stacy

This kid is so good, his voice is really a blessing from God. His parents must be sooooooooooooooooooo proud. I also enjoyed watching .Love u Jotta

16. nehcarlos

may he be blessed forever, for the spirit of God is in him. he knows HIS GOD AND , HIS GOD KNOWS HIM. YOU ARE BLESSED. THE LORD IS USING YOU FOR HIS KINGDOM. PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP , HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH. AMEN BECAUSE HE IS AWASOME GOD

17. flavinho

disseram ki esse garoto ra melhor do que michael jackson e coloca melhor nisso…canta muito kara

18. Evens Auguste

God bless Jotta A.
    waw,i am speechless.
    i love him, i feel good when i listen his song.i’m so blessed.
    i’m haitian…..

19. Nick Ascione

Someone needs to bring the truth to Jotta if he does not already have it. We don’t need another statistic. We need power. Paul says the kingdom of God is not in word but in power. It seams that Christians forget that Jesus said greater things you will do than I. God says be ye Holy as I am Holy. If you look at Romans 1 you will see The Power came through Jesus in the Spirit of Holiness. The Word says as He is we are in this world. Romans 12:2 be not conformed to this world! It seams to me Jotta has an anointing on his life and we need to pray for the increase for him. Ministers can only plant and water that’s all. God please send someone that is not of this world, someone humble enough to get out of the way and let the Word of God transform this believers life to bring the truth to World like it has never been brought before.

20. sarah

you are truly a girft from GOD I feel good when listen to sangs may GOD bless u more and more….

21. loud skrill

Heaven father has reached out to the world with you young bro!!pls don’t stop being an instrument in his hands!!and u so charismatic too,am just 19 but if I could have a son like you then am fufilled in life

22. danielle

i love you jotta nd i pray God keeps u under his wings…please stay with the word and find the truth in it for it shall save u…u are soooo blessd..danielle,Nigeria

23. motunrayo.a

wow!dis waz wonderful.d day i watch jotta sing waz wit a pastor ken an d Gospel pillar choir,igbinedion university,okada,benin city,nigeria.d power of God kam done.pls dnt give up

24. Lemalu Ualesi Vaatausili

I was so shocked, amazed and tears falling when i saw Jotta’s performance on the video my father gave it to me on the 21 Jan, 2012….Jotta u r a gift from God i wish i have a son like you, and i know that your parents are very proud of you….and so do I….Nothing is impossible with our God, when we put our trust and faith in HIM…let God lead all your paths which ever direction you face, may HIS HOLY SPIRIT annoint you, let that annointing annoint us too so that we can feel his presence every time…
    Keep up the great Ministry of that VOICE for the Lord…
    May the Lord of all Nations Blez u and your family….from me, Lemalu Ualesi Vaatausili all the way from the
    ISLAND OF S-A-M-O-A

25. evan

wow! This really shows there is no God Like Jehovah…Had to share his songs with my friends especially the one he sang with Michely Manuely, so touche and uplifting…Hey, The Sky is your starting point cos obviously you are the chosen one for this Generation..God Bless You…My Regards to Michely, tell her i Love her…Cheers!!!!

26. Ray

oooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!! my freking gosh!!!!!!! dah boy s freakin talented. best wishes for your future career. lol

27. June C

I feel so blessed and inspired to have found this Anointed Young Man on line. I was searching on google for the next Witney Houston Out there anywhere. Because I have not heard anyone so far that I like to go see and pay. Also I was Thinking Lord God is there anyone out there that is singing from his heart that would reach and touch people and change there lives and draw them to Jesus Christ also to heal them. I use to sing but I stop because I felt like its to late. But Jotta has changed my mind. I Know God can do anything. I love God for bring him to my Life. Many Souls is going to be touch because of this Young Boy. Bless Him and his Family.

28. Cari

This boy has such a God Given talent…so Annointed too!…He’s such a blessing to listen to…may God fill him to running over with His annointing and power…Amen Jotta…WORTHY IS THE LAMB!!!! :)

29. fred

u mek me cry wen i listen to agnes dei song.realy GOD hs put in smting in ur lyf.cary on ur hs treasured possesion.

30. Momoh Emmanuel Poppie

31. Momoh Emmanuel Poppie

Jotta, you ‘re my sister’s age-mate. Like You she plays the trumpet in an awesome manner. God bless You real good. You shall trample upon the dark-kingdom of this world! Yes, God will use you as a battle axe

32. Adwoa Mallet

GOD Bless you Jotta… You’re amazing. You’re a true gift. Tears in my eyes.

33. Tizza

Jotta may God almighty continue to use you mightly and watching over you you are a blessing.

34. Elizabeth Lindberg

Hello Jotta,

I don’t know if you read these reviews,
    but I wanted to tell you what a blessing you
    are, and how uplifting your music and your spirit is. God bless you always. I am also a musician, and an artist. You are very inspiring!! Please stay with God always, you can never go wrong. much love your way
    from Elizabeth

35. soyena thompson

jotta makes me cry, he is my inspiration and i love to hear him sing but most of all i am christian and we are both the same ages now and i have a crush on him and i would be the happiest girl in the world if i meet him someday,he takes away my breath and all now i am shocked he has such a powerful voice O.M.G

36. soyena thompson

i am wondering if i am in heaven right now or if this is a dream because i have never cry so much and fall for someones singing like this i would spend my last penny to hear him sing with such a beautiful voice and only god knows where he got his voice from i was so shocked when i hear him sing and it would be a dream come true if he actually come in my country and i meet him.he is the best i have ever seen and always will be the best for me i reallywish i could be with him now

37. Benjamin Xavier

I pray i know your parents would not sell you to the World but i am afraid the WORLD will steal you away. Keep yourself holy and fear God for your salvation. Many great singers are taken away from the hands of God and you will be next. Save your self. Hear what God say from His WORD. We will keep you in our prayer. amen. May Lord God ,lord over you.

38. Gado David

The only thing i can say is that Jotta is very annointed by the Holy Spirit.

39. percy n nonye

flesh n blood did not reveal diz mighty man to us,,,but strictly d Spirit of the MOST HIGH,,,may ur voice b an answer of hope to a searching generation n may d Almighty provide evry material u need 2 finish strong in Jesus Name,,,”PERCY n NONYE” nigeria.

40. Grace Egahh

Thank God 4 the people that trained this boy.He’s performance completely beautiful n glorious !he would go far.

41. JANIYAH

HI JOTTA A I WAS JUST LOOKING AT ALL OF YOUR SONGS AND I WANT TO MEET U WNENEVER I CAN I LIVE IN MILWUAKEE SO IF U CAN VISIT AND I LIKE YOUR VIDEO THANK U AND WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR SONGS I WAS CRYING BECAUSE I LIKE U :)

42. JANIYAH

JOTTA A I LIKE U SOOOO MUCH AND I LOVE THE WAY U SING TALK AND U REALLY LOVE GOD I DO TO I WAS THINKING IF I COULD MEET U ONE DAY LOVE :)

43. airkay

step by step,pushing through thorns,scaling through odds………reks of history,ironically dilatory.Jotta’s so Endowed.A Rek,he is.May God hlp him attain d zenith in this field of worship.

44. patrina vernon

this child is great i listen to his songs whenever i have the chance, i especially likes the hallelujah song. he emillates me to stop being shy, get up and ring out the songs of praise keep sining for god jotta

45. Cindy

Wow!!! Jotta u are the best. A friend just sent me this alleluia video and i just cant stop listening to the music. Keep the good work flowing. God bless